Now you can get a "Financial Second Opinion" and a financial review online. With increased demand, we want to make it easier for you to see if our method of planning for retirement works for you. Continue into the main body of this article to see how you can easily order your personalized financial review...
All answers are confidential. There is no need to disclose your personal information. A representative with Paul Pent & Associates will contact you by phone or e-mail at your most convenient time.
1. What are most interested in getting help with?
A:Safe Places for Money. B. Retirement Planning C. Estate Plannning D. Social Security Disability E. Other
2. What are your approximate assets? List the Following: IRA's, 401(k)'s, Cash Accounts, Pensions, Other...
3. What is your approximate houshold income?
4. What are your approximate household expenses?
5. What is your projected Social Security income at age 65?
7. Would you like to retire? If so, what year?
8. How old will you be this year?
9. Do you want to provide a tax free estate to anybody upon your death? If so, how much?
10. What is the best way to send you a Financial Second Opinion? A: E-mail B. Phone C. Both D. Skype
Based on your answers there may be some follow-up questions we have for you via email or phone. Thank you for your time, we hopw we can be of service to you.